Thursday, December 25, 2008

TRADITIONAL MEDICINE FOR A KIDNEY DISEASE

When I accompany my relatif to go to a traditional medicine man to night, I hear that the illness of my relatif is a Kidney disease. We deliberate to go to traditonal medicine man because my relatif has felt bore with a doctor in getting medicine. We tell to the man that my relatif is being in a hospital in Panyabungan. Even he is in the hospital, the patient ask me to accompany his family to go to a traditional medicine man.
In the madicine man's house, the man just ask me to combine sirih (piperbatie), salt (nacl) and red sugar (palm sugar). He asked us to grin these things. He asked us to heat these until boilt in the water around one litre. These one is for drink. The other one that he said, we should take garlic (allium sativum) and a litle bit rice (Oriza sative). These are for grin too, we plus with a litle water. It is for dab to body that he feels pain.
Sirih that will we heat is 17 sheet, salt is about one ons and red sugar or palm sugar is about 2 ons. It is enough for drink in two days. Garlic and rice is for dab to the pain for two days to. Maybe when your illness is a kidney disease, you should try this traditional medicine. I really believe this medicine. Who ever wants to try this one, please try. I write it because I like many people know about this traditional medicine. Many man in my place Mandailing Natal, always use this receipt when they go to medicine man in village. We call a traditional man in Mandailing, Indonesia as Datu Kampung. Please try. May you will be recover sooner. Thank you.

No comments: